Wanting to live in a CLJT residences is being sure to having a lodging. But it is also participating in many activities and benefiting from common equipment and services, well practised daily, adhering to the rules of the operation.
A whole range of services offered within our residences, to make your daily life easy:
- Professionals to assist you in your new residences (APL or ALS dossier, etc.), to mount your project (employment, training) and to prepare after-residence life (helping you to find lodging after the residences, etc.)
- A programme of cultural, sporting and recreation activities to get the best from the residence experience
- Welcome by a team present on-site, available, contactable by telephone from morning to evening.
- Presence of guardians in the evening and at night (hours different from one residence to another)
- Access control and video surveillance in all of the residences
- Access to internet, by means of a subscription to take out by yourself through an operator of your choice
- The daily maintenance of your lodging (minor plumbing and electrical interventions performed free of charge by our qualified personnel)
- A laundry-room on-site (paying service) with free access to an iron and an ironing board
- Le + mobility: Possibility of storing your bicycle in suitable and secure premises or rental of a parking place for your car or motorbike in certain residences.
More details on the presentation page of our residences