The CLJT is an organisation with 100 employees, 12 establishments in Paris and the Hauts-de-Seine department, 1300 lodgings in residences - lodging or in flatshare, 750 social-education actions organised each year and above all, 1200 young people who find their first independent lodging. The start of a new adventure ...
Annual social-educational action programmes and individual follow-up of the residents are prepared and performed by professionals from the social sector. These activities fall into the framework of multi-year conventions with the usual institutional partners of the FJTs, i.e. the Caisse d’allocations familiales (CAF- Family Allowances Fund), Departmental Councils and Government services.
These actions address and those who are actively in the process of insertion, and integration into the social, professional and civic life:
- preparing for finding independent housing;
- assistance for keeping employment and the search for training;
- information, orientation, prevention with regard to health;
- aid to budget management and administrative formalities;
- aid to insertion in the city: information, orientation with regard to social services, sporting, cultural activities in the district and the city.